Identification and Contact Details of the Person in Charge
ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L, a limited company with registered office at Calle de Goya 6, 2nd floor, 28001 Madrid, with CIF B-06794564, is responsible for processing your personal data on this website.
The website may contain links to sites of other ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L businesses, partner networks, advertisers and subsidiaries. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L does not accept any responsibility or liability for these sites or policies. Please check these policies before submitting any personal data to these sites.
In any case, your data will be treated in accordance with the applicable GDPR and in no case automated decisions will be taken.
ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L will process all the personal data supplied voluntarily and/or automatically by users for the following purposes:
– Management of personal data for the evaluation and selection of personnel. The provision of the required personal data is necessary and failure to provide it will prevent the continuity of the selection process. Personal data may also be provided by different collaborating entities, such as universities and business schools with which ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L has academic agreements.
The legal basis for the data processed is always consent on a voluntary and/or autonomous basis.
Categories of data processed
Based on the above-mentioned purposes, ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L processes the following categories of data:
- Identification data: name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, postal code and telephone number.
- Academic and professional data: training/degree, academic history, professional experience, membership of professional colleges or associations, in the case of selection processes.
- Location and traffic data.
- The following information will be collected automatically for every visit to this website:
- Technical information such as IP addresses used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, such as all the URLs you have clicked on, on and from this website (including date and time); pages you have visited; page responses time, download errors, duration of visits to certain pages, information about your interaction with the page (such as scrolling, clicks and mouseover) and the methods used to navigate from the page and any telephone numbers used to call any contact telephone number.
The user must guarantee that the information provided is always accurate and up to date. In the event of any modification of the data, the user must inform ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L via this e-mail: email@example.com.
How Long do we keep your data?
The user´s personal data will only be kept for the time necessary to provide the services indicated above. Specifically, the curriculum vitae data will be kept for two years from the day it was last updated, unless you request its deletion.
Communication of data to third parties
ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L does not transfer personal data to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so. On the other hand, the persons in charge of the treatment will have access to your data, whenever they need them for the development of their professional activity.
Users of the ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L website may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: You will be able to know the information regarding the treatment of your personal data.
- Right of rectification: You can correct or modify your data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of deletion: You may request the deletion of your personal data when any of the cases contemplated by the law apply.
- Right of opposition: You can oppose the processing of your personal data when the legal basis is the legitimate interest.
- Right to limit processing: You may request the limitation of the processing of your data when you doubt the accuracy, legality or necessity of the data processing, in which case, FRV will keep the data for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right of portability: You can request the portability of your data in electronic format, as well as the possibility of transmitting it to another entity.
You can exercise your rights by indicating the right you wish to exercise and the identification data by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEDP) if you believe that a breach of data protection legislation may have been committed with respect to the processing of your personal data.
ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L will only use the data storage and recovery devices (cookies) once the user has given his prior consent to do so through the pop-up-window that appears when the website is first accessed. The terms and conditions of the cookies can be seen here.
Protection of minors
Children under the age of eighteen may not use the services of the website without prior authorisation from their parents, guardians or legal representatives.