Legal information and acceptance
This website is owned and operated by ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L, a limited liability company registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, Sheet M-744729, page 110, volume 42060, with tax identification number B-06794564 and domiciled at Goya 6, 2nd floor, 28001 Madrid, Spain.
This website contains brief information and an overview of ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L or any of the companies that belong to ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L.
The access and use of the website are free, except for the Internet connection fee, and does not require user registration.
It is forbidden to use the website for purposes harmful to the interests of ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L or third parties or otherwise overload, damage or render useless the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and computer applications (software) of ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L or third parties.
ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the website and its content. The user accepts and acknowledges that ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L may interrupt, cancel and/or deactivate any or all of the elements of this website or any access to them.
ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L does not guarantee that the website or any of the content will always be available. ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L may change all or part of the website without notice. ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L shall not be liable to you if for any reason the website is unavailable (temporarily or permanently) at any time.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the website, undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and always for lawful purposes. By way of example, the user, in accordance with current legislation, must refrain from:
- Any use that infringes any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- Any use or purpose that is illegal, fraudulent or contravenes public order and generally accepted good customs.
- III. Disseminating content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, in support of terrorism or against human rights or fundamental freedoms.
- Publishing advertisements or promoting third party websites.
- Transmitting or promoting the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- Introducing or disseminating by any means computer viruses, Trojan horses, Worms or any other harmful or malicious programs designed to adversely affect the operation of computer software or hardware.
- VII. Modifying the website.
- VIII. Simulating or using any means to simulate the appearance of the website for any purpose.
- Providing false, inaccurate or misleading information or impersonating any third party and disguising or otherwise interfering with the IP address of the computer you are using to access the website.
ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L does not warrant that the website is secure or free from bugs, viruses, or other technologically harmful material. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs, software and platform in order to access the website in a manner you deem appropriate and secure. You must use your own anti-virus software.
Content and services linked through the website
The website may contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties. ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L is not responsible for the content of those websites or any applications accessed through them, or any third-party services.
Claims and liability
The content of this website is for information purposes only and under no circumstance shall ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L be liable for its effectiveness or accuracy, and ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L is exempt from any contractual or extra-contractual liability to users accessing the website. ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements on the website or on the pages of third parties that may cause alterations in the user’s computer system. However, ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L declares that it has taken and will take, where appropriate, all the necessary measures, according to its capacity and the state of technology, to guarantee the correct functioning of the website and to avoid the presence and transfer of viruses and other harmful elements that may affect users.
Intellectual and industrial property
ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L is the owner of all Intellectual and Industrial Property rights included on the website. The trademarks, domain name, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L or third parties, and access to the website cannot be considered as attributing any rights to such trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L is the owner of the website and all published material, as well as the owner of any ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L newsletter, text, photograph, graphic, image, icon, technology, software, update, outtake, email and social media or informational update and/or publication (the “Content”), including all Intellectual Property rights in the Content. Consequently, any unauthorised use, reproduction, distribution, transformation, communication or any other form of exploitation is prohibited, except with the express prior written consent of ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L or the exclusive owner of the rights involved.
For any inquiry related to any particular entity mentioned on the website or for any specific inquiry related to ALOTIS SPV 2021 S.L’s interests, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.